Your carpets play an important role in maintaining a healthier indoor environment.
We understand that you want to provide a clean and healthy environment for you and your family. Only Chem-Dry uses Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) allowing us to deliver a professional cleaning service that provides a deeper clean, allows carpet to dry faster and creates a healthier home environment.
- Our Hot Carbonating Extraction process uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, so carpets dry in hours, rather than days
- Faster-drying carpet and upholstery means less disruption for you and your family
- Our proprietary carbonated cleaning process penetrates deep into carpet fibres and lifts particles to the surface where they are whisked away, leaving a deeper clean
- Our natural cleaning solution doesn’t contain any soaps or detergents and thus does not leave behind any dirt-attracting residues, so your carpet stays cleaner longer
- Our core cleaning is a Green-Certified cleaning solution that is safe and non-toxic
- In a study conducted by a leading independent lab, our HCE cleaning process was found to remove an average of 98% of common household allergens from carpet and upholstery and, when a sanitizer is added, 89% of airborne bacteria, creating a healthier home*
- With our low-moisture process, you don’t have the risk of mould and mildew growth that often comes with the excessive water used by most steam cleaners.
Tested and Proven Superior Results
Our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process was tested by a leading independent air quality laboratory in multiple homes. The lab found that Chem-Dry removes an average of 98.1% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery. The common allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergens.